Too cool
Chak
2012-11-16 06:34:30 UTC
This is an amazing idea - I wish it was around when I was a kid.

http://www.upworthy.com/move-over-barbie-8212-youre-obsolete?g=2

Chak
--
I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to
seriously re-evaluate your life.
--Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes
Keera Ann Fox
2012-11-16 17:21:52 UTC
Post by Chak
This is an amazing idea - I wish it was around when I was a kid.
http://www.upworthy.com/move-over-barbie-8212-youre-obsolete?g=2
Chak
I think a lot of girls would have and will benefit from this! I hope she succeeds!
--
Keera in Norway
http://kafox.blogspot.com/
Julie Bove
2012-11-17 11:34:04 UTC
Post by Chak
This is an amazing idea - I wish it was around when I was a kid.
http://www.upworthy.com/move-over-barbie-8212-youre-obsolete?g=2
Chak
Hmmm... That wouldn't have appealed to me at all. I've always disliked the
color pink too. But then I did have Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoys and Legos. I
did love Legos!
j***@yahoo.com
2013-02-05 02:04:02 UTC
Post by Julie Bove
Post by Chak
This is an amazing idea - I wish it was around when I was a kid.
http://www.upworthy.com/move-over-barbie-8212-youre-obsolete?g=2
Chak
Hmmm... That wouldn't have appealed to me at all. I've always disliked the
color pink too. But then I did have Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoys and Legos. I
did love Legos!
My sister from another mother! I'm the same except that I did ask my husband to buy me 2 big cartons of Legos for this past Christmas and I'm 53! Am I too weird for the room? ;-)