No more migraines!
Julie Bove
2012-10-10 09:31:24 UTC
Now watch me just jinx myself! I started having the most horrible migraines
when I was put on GERD meds. They all caused them. So I can't take any of
them. Which is probably a good thing since they caused other problems for
me and I don't think they are necessarily good things to take.

But once they started, I continued to have them but they were tied to my
period starting. I didn't have them with every period but when I did get
them, that's when they came.

I haven't had a period since May and I haven't had a migraine since then.
The one that I had then was a mild one, lasting only for two days. Luckily
I was able to take to bed and stay there. And I didn't have to eat much.

I thought maybe I had one coming on earlier today but it turned out just to
be tension, I think. I won't even get into the story here but it involved
an annoying person who was being a thorn in my side. Once I got rid of him
and had a little time to myself, the headache went away.
Chak
2012-10-10 19:11:25 UTC
Post by Julie Bove
I haven't had a period since May and I haven't had a migraine since
then. The one that I had then was a mild one, lasting only for two
days. Luckily I was able to take to bed and stay there. And I didn't
have to eat much.
Good for you!

Chak
--
I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to
seriously re-evaluate your life.
--Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes
Keera Ann Fox
2012-10-12 18:08:22 UTC
Post by Julie Bove
[...]
Yeah, sometimes PITA's are felt in the head. ;-)

Glad your migraines are going away!
--
Keera in Norway
http://kafox.blogspot.com/