Female Alternative Surgery
j***@me.com
2013-01-24 07:51:39 UTC
I have been diagnosed with Adinomyosis. I have seen the California Dr.'s website. Could you please tell me more about your experience with him and in Temple Hospital? My OB wants to do a hysterectomy to relieve my unbearable pain, but I do not want a hysterectomy. Any help or advice that you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much!
Thank you for sharing your experience, Michaela. I don't think anyone
has posted here before who has had that kind of surgery.
Lianne
Hello everyone!
I was reading some of the messages re fibroids and I thought some of you
might want to know how someone who had extensive surgery in this area
feels just 3 months later. My case is probably similar to many women who
suffer for many years from fibroids, get used to the pain, bleeding,
discomfort, loss of relationships, fatigue..shall I go on?
I finally had to do something, but hysterectomy was out of the question
for me - we are almost in the 21st century and I refused to believe in
the wonderful world of organ removal. So it took me a good year of
research, but all my perseverence paid off when I found the Institute
for Female Alternative Surgery in LA, founded by Dr. Tirso del Junco Jr.
You have the advantage of his website, which was not available when I
needed it www.drdeljuncojr.com. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he
takes the time with you and treats you like a person, not a number. All
I can say is that I have my old body back in better shape, lost weight,
have had 3 normal periods already, walk 10-12 miles a week and feel just
great. I found a combination of exceptional skills and dedication, and
that in itself is impressive. If you have more specific questions,
please feel free to email me. Regards to all, Michaela
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
To reply by e-mail, remove "seesig." from my address. No spam,
no announcements, no commercial e-mail, no mailing lists.
Susan
2013-01-24 15:07:24 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

This appears to be a spam post.

Anyone with fibroids who wants to avoid hysterectomy should carefully
resarch local surgeons with experience doing myomectomy instead.
They're out there, and not advertising for free on usenet, the best
ones, anyway, I'd bet.

Susan
news
2013-01-24 18:52:03 UTC
Post by Susan
x-no-archive: yes
This appears to be a spam post.
Anyone with fibroids who wants to avoid hysterectomy should carefully
resarch local surgeons with experience doing myomectomy instead. They're
out there, and not advertising for free on usenet, the best ones, anyway,
I'd bet.
Susan
I had a laparoscopic hysto in October, for fibroids. Uterus was 14 weeks in
size. I AM SO GLAD I DID IT! I feel great, no more anemia, bloating, cramps,
mess...my regular gyno did it and he did a great job.
Mike Burke
2013-01-24 18:52:34 UTC
Post by Susan
This appears to be a spam post.