An about-face?
Chak
2013-03-28 05:50:26 UTC
Our favorite shill for Big Pharma, the North American Menopause Society,
publisher of the journal _Menopause_, has actually come out endorsing a
non-drug hot-flash remedy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=vC5Hqk7wl7U&NR=1

Nary a drug recommendation in sight.

Next, the apocalypse.

Chak
--
I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to
seriously re-evaluate your life.
--Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes
Keera Ann Fox
2013-03-30 17:48:08 UTC
Post by Chak
Our favorite shill for Big Pharma, the North American Menopause Society,
publisher of the journal _Menopause_, has actually come out endorsing a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=vC5Hqk7wl7U&NR=1
Nary a drug recommendation in sight.
Next, the apocalypse.
Chak
I don't know what Abraham Roentgen's Writing Desk has to do with menopause, but I enjoyed it and I want one of my own.
--
Keera in Norway
http://kafox.blogspot.com/
Chak
2013-04-03 04:59:51 UTC
Post by Keera Ann Fox
Post by Chak
Our favorite shill for Big Pharma, the North American Menopause Society,
publisher of the journal _Menopause_, has actually come out endorsing a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=vC5Hqk7wl7U&NR=1
Nary a drug recommendation in sight.
Next, the apocalypse.
Chak
I don't know what Abraham Roentgen's Writing Desk has to do with
menopause, but I enjoyed it and I want one of my own.
Oops! I swapped out the links, and now I can't find the one I wanted to
post.

It is a cool desk, though, isn't it?

Chak
--Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes
Keera Ann Fox
2013-04-04 19:52:42 UTC
Post by Chak
Post by Keera Ann Fox
Post by Chak
Our favorite shill for Big Pharma, the North American Menopause
Society,
publisher of the journal _Menopause_, has actually come out endorsing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=vC5Hqk7wl7U&NR=1
Nary a drug recommendation in sight.
Next, the apocalypse.
Chak
I don't know what Abraham Roentgen's Writing Desk has to do with
menopause, but I enjoyed it and I want one of my own.
Oops! I swapped out the links, and now I can't find the one I wanted to
post.
It is a cool desk, though, isn't it?
Chak
Oh, yes! I love the ingenuity and practicality. Even IKEA can't top this. ;-)
--
Keera in Norway
http://kafox.blogspot.com/