Menopause & mitral valve prolapse
c***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 15:06:07 UTC
Hi there! Glad to have found this group..yeah..i agree..having mvp at the same entering the period of perimenopausal is no joke at all..waking up fine..and middle of the day that sudden palpitations kicks all thru the day..with migraines..chilling ..numbness of the arm and nausea..insomnia at night..im too exhausted.. 😢
k***@gmail.com
2019-04-18 22:15:22 UTC
I know that my MVP has acted up a lot while I am in the "12 month" arena. 5 months no period and several flair-ups and pains. Avoiding caffeine, alcohol and sugar is supposed to help.
I eat a whole foods plant based diet so my menopause symptoms has been lessened by that. However, before I started missing periods my MVP hardly bothered me at all.